Information about cookie files posted on the website
- The service www.raipb.pl does not collect automatically any information, with the exclusion of information contained in cookies.
- Cookies constitute IT data, in particular text files, that is stored in the terminal device of the Service User and that is designated for using the Internet websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website that they originate from, the time of their storage in the terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity inserting cookies in the terminal device of the Service User and obtaining access thereto is the service operator www.raipb.pl.
- Cookies are used to generate statistics that show how users use the Service and improve their content.
- Within the Service, two basic types of cookies files are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal device of the User by the time of logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (the Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies files or by the time of their deletion by the User.
- In a lot of cases, the software used for browsing websites (the Internet browser) by default allows for storing cookies in the terminal device of the User. The Service Users may at any time change their settings relating to cookies. These settings may be in particular changed in such a way that they block automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform on their each-time insertion in the device of the Service User. Detailed information on possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in settings of the software (the Internet browser).